Information we collect
Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify you as an individual. The personal information we collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as your full name, e-mail address, phone number and other personal information that you submit when signing up for a user account or when completing your user profile on the App;
- User Content information such as photos and description you submit when you create a Listing, information you submit when you make a Booking or the content of any ratings or reviews you publish on the App;
- Your geolocation information when you permit us to access your exact device location;
- Support request information such as your name, e-mail address, and the content of your message;
- Information that you provide us when you participate in our surveys.
Any information that is either aggregated or anonymised for statistical analysis purposes cannot be used to identify you, therefore, such information is not regarded as personal information.
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Contact you as and when required during the course of delivering our Service to you, including sending you any communication relating to your transactions on the App;
- Enable you to securely log into your user account and make use of the Services such as creating Listings or Booking Items through the App, communicating with other Users, leaving rating and review;
- Respond to your support requests and enquiries;
- Enforce our Agreement with you;
- Fulfil our legal obligations;
- Improve our Services and your user experience;
- Prevent any illegal activities on the App;
- Send you marketing communication, promotional offers, or surveys if you have subscribed to receive direct marketing communication from us;
- For our internal business analysis purposes;
- To protect and/or assert our legal rights or to defend any claims against us; and
- For any other purposes that are compatible with the aforementioned purposes.
If you opt-in to receive marketing communication from us, we may send you newsletters, surveys and other similar promotional communication. If you do not wish to receive such communication, you can change your communication preference in your user account settings; alternatively, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mail.
We will not send any promotional content to you once you opt-out, however, you may still receive transactional, system and policy-related notices via e-mail and your information will remain on our e-mail distribution tool for the entire duration that your user account is active.
Accessing your personal information
You can easily access and edit your personal information by signing into your user account on the App. If you would like to request rectification or deletion of your personal information, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
We take all reasonable and commercially viable steps to protect your personal information against any loss, unauthorised access, and destruction.
Although we make our best effort to protect your personal information, no transmission of information over the internet or digital storage is absolutely secure; therefore, we are unable to offer any guarantees as to the security of your personal information.
We cannot be held liable for your use and access of such third-party sites or for any information or content made available by such third-party sites. Any presence of third-party links on our App does not indicate an endorsement or recommendation of such third-party by the Company, and your access/use of these sites or services offered by third-party sites is solely at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children who are under the age of 13. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 years, who has submitted any personal information through our App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.